“The Supreme is a remarkable example of bespoke refinement and it has been crafted with the passion and precision only found at Oakley.”
In addition, with the benefit of our in-house design and build capability the Supreme HGV is available in a number of layouts all of which provide an oasis of comfort, partly due to the optional slide out sides we offer for increasing living, kitchen and bathroom space.
Coupled with the Supremes’ unbelievable performance this model is the perfect answer to the mid-range size horsebox we offer.
Available in the standard length of 10 metres or a shorter length if desired the Supreme offers more than enough of storage space throughout, including underfloor storage area and exterior storage lockers that are available in various sizes to suit any requirement.
The Supreme comes fully winterised with diesel fuelled thermostatically controlled air blowers and modern designer radiators throughout.
Purity at its finest, whether it’s an Oakley Supreme 14 Tonne or a Scania 18 to 26 Tonne coach built horsebox, it displays a luxury, modern, light aesthetic with all the practical features needed for anyone wanting the home from home experience.
You also have the option to add Air-conditioning to the living area for those warmer days.
The Horse area is equally as important as the living area. We endeavour to make sure your horses are just as comfortable at the end of the journey as you are. Your horses safety and comfort is paramount to us.
We fabricate and manufacture each partition and head divider by hand at our fabrication factory in Norfolk. Roof vents, extractor fans, large opening facilities to each and every window are standard, as is the insulated rubber matting mounted upon the aluminium planked flooring.
The powerful LED lighting and calming LED night lighting, along with the sealed drainage and temperature monitoring with every Supreme horsebox completes the standard high specification, giving you the option also to travel abroad.
A PERFECT BLEND OF DESIGN, TECHNOLOGY, STYLE, CRAFTSMANSHIP & ATTENTION TO DETAIL.
Horse Stall Area
30" to 39'3" Length
4 - 8 Stalls
14 -26 GVW Kg
Oakley Supreme 4-8 stall horsebox.
- Luxury open plan 4-8 berth living accommodation.
- Separate shower/ WC area.
- Optional slide-out features (living / shower).
- Built upon a new or previously owned chassis of customers choice to Oakley Specification (Scania, Iveco, DAF, Mercedes and Volvo being the most popular choices)
- 14-18-26,000kg G.V.W.
- Frameless window design.
- Storage lockers throughout
- Under-floor storage with incorporated saddle locker.
- Electrically operated fold away entrance steps with ignition override feature.
- Fully adjustable / removable stainless steel partitioning.
- Independent electrical charging system with 240v mains hook up.
- High gloss Oakley specification bespoke paintwork.
- LED lighting throughout.
- Tilt cab.
- Mounted upon a new unregistered chassis.
- Semi-automatic, manual or automatic options.
- Rear air suspension.
- 2-4 Cab seats upholstered to match living area.
- “Oakley Technology Pack System” touch screen infotainment system, to include HGV satellite navigation, horse and reversing cameras, DAB radio, Apple Play, Bluetooth mobile phone connection and USB media connection.
- Air conditioning.
- Electric operated and heated mirrors.
- Cruise control.
- Lane Departure warning system.
- LED Daytime running lights.
- Integral with living accommodation.
- Tilt cab facility.
- Full anti-rot horse area.
- 3-7 Stainless steel fully adjustable padded partitions.
- Herringbone stall setup.
- 3-7 head dividers with viewing holes.
- Stainless steel fittings throughout.
- Oakley rubber matting to ramp(s) with integrated rubber slats.
- Oakley heavy duty one-piece cushioned, sealed rubber matting to floor.
- Protective kickboards throughout.
- Securing guide doors with individual poles and capping.
- Retaining catch to hold partitions open when loading.
- Opening roof vents.
- 2-way high capacity extraction fans to DEFRA* and Eurotunnel requirements.
- Air conditioning options
- Solarium options
- Horse tie up and haynet rings.
- Stainless steel blanket rack with front blind/ restraint.
- Blue LED travel lights.
- Horse watering / feed system.
- Water tank with drainage tap.
- Wash down hose with cold supply.
- Walnut wood panelled furniture, units and wall panels.
- Bespoke high gloss painted units.
- Optional Electro-Hydraulic slide-out section to increase internal living / shower area space.
- Upholstered seating in choice of cotton, draylon fabrics or leather.
- Amtico wood effect flooring throughout living area.
- New generation Oakley ‘Touch Screen Control / Information Panel.’
- Keypad entry system to external door.
- Remote control flat screen LCD TV.
- Laminate or Quartz granite worktop and table top.
- Drop-in sink with cover top.
- Full kitchen area with oven, grill and hob.
- Microwave oven combination
- Optional drinks cabinet with Perspex front and shelving.
- Large capacity refrigerator with freezer compartment above.
- Exterior Fridge / Freezer drawer.
- Dishwasher / Washing machine / Tumble dryer options
- Sony Playstation 4 games console /DVD Blu-ray player.
- DVD/CD Surround sound speaker system.
- Large wardrobe and multiple storage units.
- Double berth bed above cab.
- Sleeps 4-8 people.
- LED ambient lighting throughout and LED reading lights.
- Large shower area with separate shower cubicle, toilet and chrome radiator.
- Flush toilet and vanity unit.
- Continuous Hot and Cold running water.
- Hot air heating system.
- Settle seat to entrance area
- Large Opening roof vent
- On-board Wi-Fi
- Solar panel charging.
Note: Some of the above specification are optional items available at extra cost