SUPREME NON HGV
“The Supreme 7.5T utilises innovative lightweight technology, beautiful detailing and un rivalled build quality performance throughout making it the market leader”
The effortless performance provided from the automatic chassis coupled with the jaw dropping luxury of the living area makes this horsebox practical yet extremely comfortable solution for long distance travelling or when competing. With a total length of 8.2 Metres and a height of 3.75 Metres the Supreme 7.5t can comfortably accommodate four people. Inside you’ll find aesthetics that match the experience.
The interior boasts innovative technical solutions throughout, expertly upholstered seats and exquisite furniture handcrafted by our professional cabinet makers, turning every sheet of high quality timber into a work of art.
Teamed with the finest leather of your choice the upholstered seating area offers an unbridled place from which to lavish the exclusive living area. Beautiful veneers give the endeavour an unmistakable high quality feel with a contemporary style that conveys refined elegance and pure beauty, showcasing the impeccable craftsmanship that is used to create every Oakley.
For maximum habitability the bathroom has been designed to include the amenities that you find at home. With a fully functioning shower unit, sink, toilet and an abundance of storage making use of every space available, the Supreme leaves nothing to be desired.
Every Supreme is carefully hand built with refinement and extremely high quality in mind. A luxurious, calm and exclusive environment that makes any adventure rewarding for all passengers and horses.
The Horse area is equally as important as the living area. We endeavour to make sure your horses are just as comfortable at the end of the journey as you are. Your horses safety and comfort is paramount to us. We fabricate and manufacture each partition and head divider by hand at our fabrication factory in Norfolk.
Roof vents, extractor fans, large opening facilities to each and every window are standard, as is the insulated rubber matting mounted upon the aluminium planked flooring. The powerful LED lighting and calming LED night lighting, along with the sealed drainage and temperature monitoring with every Supreme horsebox completes the standard high specification, giving you the option also to travel abroad.
A PERFECT BLEND OF DESIGN, TECHNOLOGY, STYLE, CRAFTSMANSHIP & ATTENTION TO DETAIL.
Horse Stall Area
2/3 Supreme NON-HGV
- Oakley Supreme 2/3 stall horsebox
- Luxury Open Plan 4 berth living accommodation
- Separate shower / WC area.
- Euro 6 Semi-Automatic gearbox chassis cab
- 7,500kgs G.V.W (Non HGV)
- Frameless one-piece window design
- Under-floor storage with incorporated saddle locker
- Electrically operated fold away entrance steps with ignition override feature
- Fully adjustable / removable stainless steel partitioning
- Rear ramp access
- Independent electrical charging system
- 240v mains hook up
- High gloss paintwork
- Integral to cab
- Tilt cab facility
- LED lighting throughout
- Mounted upon a new Iveco ML75 E21 or DAF LF chassis
- Semi-automatic 6-speed gearbox.
- Euro 6
- Cab seats upholstered to match living area
- Dual Passenger seat
- Air conditioning
- Electric Operated & Heated Mirrors
- Cruise control
- Lane Departure warning system.
- LED Daytime running lights
- Electronic battery isolator.
- Tilt cab facility
- Full anti-rot horse area
- 2 Stainless steel fully adjustable padded partitions
- Herringbone stall setup
- 2 head dividers with viewing holes
- Oakley rubber matting to rear ramp with integrated rubber slats
- Oakley heavy duty one-piece cushioned, sealed rubber matting to floor.
- Protective kickboards throughout
- Securing guide doors with individual poles and capping.
- Retaining catch to hold partitions open when loading
- 2 opening roof vents
- 2 extraction fans
- Opening windows throughout
- Horse tie up and haynet rings.
- Stainless steel blanket rack with front blind/ restraint
- High output LED White lighting
- Blue LED travel lights
- Water tank with drainage tap
- Wash down hose with cold supply.
- Walnut wood furniture and wall panels
- Upholstered seating in choice of cotton, draylon fabrics and leather
- Amtico wood effect flooring throughout living area.
- New Oakley ‘Touch Screen Control / Information Panel’
- Digital 27″ Slim-line LCD T.V.
- Quartz granite worktop and table top
- Curved drinks cabinet with perspex front and shelving
- 115 litre refrigerator/ freezer compartment
- Diesel hob
- Combination microwave with electric oven and grill
- Large wardrobe and cupboard space throughout
- Double berth bed above cab and pull out bed to seating area
- Sleeps 4 people
- LED lighting throughout with spotlight pack
- Large shower area with separate shower cubicle, toilet and chrome radiator.
- Vanity unit
- Continuous Hot and Cold running water
- Hot air heating system.
- Settle seat to entrance area
- Large Opening roof vent
- “Oakley Technology Pack System” touch screen infotainment system, to include HGV satellite navigation, horse and reversing cameras, DAB radio, Apple Play, Bluetooth mobile phone connection and USB media connection
- On-board Wi-Fi
- Sony Playstation 4 games console /DVD Blu-ray player
- DVD/CD Surround sound speaker system
- Starlight ceiling effect
Note: Some of the above specification are optional items available at extra cost